Friday, January 10, 2014

Private Yoga Lessons?

No hustle, no claim for any miracle in just days, none of that!

I never believe those kind of things.  Why should you?

Still having written that, I do offer private yoga lessons and would love to work together.  If you practice yoga or want to start on that path, private sessions are a great way to feel special and get the personalized attention you deserve. I will help and work with you to reach your yoga or general well being intentions.

Yes, it costs money but you are worth it.  Also, if I do say so myself, I am worth every dollar and will make sure you get the full benefit.  Remember the maxim, "You get what you pay for?"    I am not cheap but reasonable and in the end money well spent.

$75 one hour session

Or, maybe you would like to set a specific goal and works towards that.  In that case, I have a couple of packages.

$70 five one hour sessions
$65 ten one hour sessions

Interested in more?  I can set up all sorts of special packages to fit your needs.

Send me an email and let's start the conversation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Traveling Within the Walls

Every Sunday morning, I travel, passing thru locked doors and gates into a world surrounded by concrete and barb wire.  Welcome to the A...