Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Resolution

Another year passes.  It seems the older I get the faster time flies.

Tempus fugit! Est veritas!

Someone asked me about my New Year's resolutions.  Well...I admit I don't make them.  It isn't because I am doubtful or lazy.  Rather, I find that to resolve on something makes me uncomfortable.  I would prefer to identify my bliss and move towards that remaining open to what this will grant my life.  I know this isn't as absolute and possibly not as convincing as some solid and crystallized plan for the future, but I prefer to remain open to where my bliss might take me and discover gifts never imagined.

May I suggest that you look to your bliss this upcoming year and follow that wherever it may lead.

Namaste to you and happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Traveling Within the Walls

Every Sunday morning, I travel, passing thru locked doors and gates into a world surrounded by concrete and barb wire.  Welcome to the A...