Thursday, August 22, 2013

Teaching Schedule August 22-25

I am teaching all over these days.  If you want to come to one of my classes I would love to see you stop by and flow with me.  Here are the times and places.

Thursday, August 22nd
Motive8 Health Studio-12 Noon Hour Gentle Flow
Midtown Body Renew-7pm Evening Flow

Friday, August 23rd
Urban Zen Yoga Studio (AAC)-6:30 Morning Vinyasa
Eagle River Body Renew-10:30am Morning Flow
Urban Zen Yoga Studio (AAC)-12 Noon Power Hour
Spirit Path Yoga-5:30pm Fitness Flow

Saturday, August 24th
Alaska Fitness-12 Noon Yoga Flow
Spirit Path Yoga-4pm Vinyasa

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Traveling Within the Walls

Every Sunday morning, I travel, passing thru locked doors and gates into a world surrounded by concrete and barb wire.  Welcome to the A...