Sunday, June 9, 2013

Gratitude List

Want to start off your day with powerful intent? Try a gratitude list. Most mornings before setting off I begin by sitting and for a few minutes jotting down what I  am grateful for in my life. Sometimes it's a list of large profound ideas such as personal freedom and health. There are other times when much of the list is a set of here and now joys, the immediate things that make life beautiful. We all have these regardless of who we are and the present circumstances of our lives. I have found that this practice has helped me appreciate what I have and place my life on a different perspective. Trust me in saying that I am by nature a rather critical person and it has made a difference in my perceptions. May it be the same for you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Traveling Within the Walls

Every Sunday morning, I travel, passing thru locked doors and gates into a world surrounded by concrete and barb wire.  Welcome to the A...