Sunday, May 5, 2013

Individual Sessions

How about an individual yoga session? Enjoy the personal attention and unique guidance of this one on one opportunity. I can help you discover variations and simple adjustments that will help deepen your practice. Using my experience as a certified personal trainer and registered yoga instructor, I will help you discover variations designed especially for you and your practice. Try one of these packages: One session $40 Three sessions $110 Five sessions $150 Send an email or call to let me know when we can start furthering your practice. Your mind and body will love you for this. westlake.david@gmail.com 607.262.0318

No comments:

Post a Comment

Traveling Within the Walls

Every Sunday morning, I travel, passing thru locked doors and gates into a world surrounded by concrete and barb wire.  Welcome to the A...